Sunday, October 02, 2005

My MP3 PLAYER


I dont think any other word than superb can be used to describe it . It's so cute and compact and along with its wireless sensor - its something beyond comparison. makes me wonder how along these years technology has changed and getting enhanced as day goes on. I simple adore my Nike & Phillips - Mp3 Run ( for Athlete) ;) though i aint one - still own it - thanks to my darling brother - who presented it to me on my birthday last year. As a person who is crazy of music and also music systems this one is something to be kept for lifelong not just becuase it my first mp3 player but because its worth owning one. The headphones are simply superb - every node , every beat , every raaga , every instrument used can be heard so well - by god its something wonderful to me . It not only makes one fall in love with the lyrics but also fall in love with those instruments - which have been used so well. As a person who loves dolby sounds , systems with woofers - this one makes me drool with the music. I take it along whereever i go and also a pride - to be the owner of such a nice piece. Its not just one - but many who have fallen in love with this and they too have the same opinion - that its simply superb :) :) . Thanks Brother - You simply give me the best always - I guess none can beat you when it comes to gifts given to me :) Therz been times when i have been so possessive about it that i fear giving it to anyone - as i dont want to lose it but still i do part with sometimes for others to enjoy music and appreciate the talent of others the same way as i do. Infact be it in bus or when i walk - rain or sunny day - i find people staring at me when they find me listening to music with my earphones on. Its such a pleasure and yea its also got FM - radio with 10 presets ( which is a hype these days ) and also a speed and distance sensor . ooops!!! so many features makes me wonder whow many are eyeing at it now :) :) .my next eye is on IPod - Brother are you listening ;) lol ..i guess i dont have to say anything more about it ..and hope to have one soon in my hands - ofcorse a one with maximum space and latest features .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home