Sunday, October 01, 2006

Essence of Bhagavad Gita

Though I have always been intrested in reading Bhagavad Gita , I never had a chance to read..err chance?? uhmmm well..not exactly..infact procrastinated even though i had downloaded many articles on GITA.Somehow today i came across few verses (written below).....I personally feel it is for a person like me :) Had I read it few months before ..would have never cribbed like how i did once upon a time - My friends who have known me personally and moved around pretty closely with me would be the best to comment on this ...rather let me put it this way - I HOPE THEY DO COMMENT!!


Whatever happened was for good


Whatever is happening is for good


Whatever will happen will also be for good


What did you lose of your own that you are crying for?


What did you bring with you that you have lost ?


What did you create that has been destroyed?


Whatever you possess, you have got it from here


Whatever you gave , you gave it here


Whatever belonged to you today,belonged to somone else yesterday


And tomorrow it will belong to someone else



CHANGE IS THE RULE OF NATURE

How true!!But thats life i guess

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm...
wel said.....viji...
i guess...agar tuney bhagwat gita pura pada hota..tho ...thinking ki kya hota..tera.....uffff yar..hehehe.
wel said dear keep posting...
gud one.....:-)

12:32 pm  
Blogger Venkat said...

nice post viji.

10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home